Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

This is Infinite

Oh man my hand hurts today I was skating for the first time in a while acause it's been raining "alot". And I fell and my hand like landed on a rock sos i was like :O it's prolly still in my hand somewheres X-
Anyways, We just got back home. I've been doing alot of thinking today. There's never been a better time to be alive. Thats just it, there really isnt another way to say it. Im truley thankful for being here, having people be apart of my life..and being apart of their lives have been nothing short of an honor in everyway. this has never been just something,.this isnt just something ...this is EVERYTHING.

No matter what anyone says, No matter what happens, or what ups and downs I have to over come, No matter if you hate me, or love me, No matter what trys to get in the way. You will always know this isnt going anywhere but in your heart and in mine too.

So what exactly do we want to do, who do we want to be remembered as in the end. This is not the end, this is only the beginning. This has only just started, this is Infinite.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?