Friday, March 03, 2006

 

dont worry about it

It's been a wild couple of months. never the less, I couldnt be happier the way things have turned out, I couldnt be happier with the things I have, and the things I can work for. I'm very happy withthe times that were good and the times that were not so good even down to the shocking things that you least expect, im very happy with being able to see and experiance this all.

There's so much that I'd like to see happen in the next couple of years, but I have no idea what to expect. Sometimes, you just get so scared that your dreams and visions wont come out how you planned or want them too. but that's ok, it really is. The Important thing is that you tried, and that your still here to pick up where you left off. maybe it's just too hard to think of it like that because it seems so easy, it seems just too easy to just continue on like everything will be ok.. but then I ask, who's to say everything wasnt always ok? Everything you've lived for, saw,done,said. Has brought you were you are, and now your hear writing/reading this.

Did you ever imagine in a million years that you'd be sitting here reading any of this? maybe you just happen to stumbble onto this blog and just started reading, maybe you know me from somewhere. the truth is, No one knows. You didnt know this is what you were gonna read, because you havent read it before, it's new. it's a new thing, new things are everywhere!! EVERY SECOND THERE ARE HUNDRED AND THOSUANDS AND MILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND ZILLIONS OF NEW THINGS HAPPENING

Life is everywhere, yet still were able to walk right past it, oversee it. Everything you have ever wanted has been here all along right in the palm of your hand. if you look into the palm of your hand what do you see? Do you see a palm or do you see lines, how many lines? are there hundreds, or are there only a few. are the millions or only just thousands? how Exciting is it!? for me I think "wow... here I am, I just told my brain to look at the palm of my hand so my eyes moved, my arm moved my wrist moved, and my thoughts worked... this is all insane!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, here I am.. just out of the blue putting dents in time.. that moment I took to see my wrist was a moment that stood still at that very second never to be erased. this moment I stopped and actually thought about how truley lucky I am to be here and to do all this stuff is now forzen forever in time. And further more... there's still so much for me to think about and see and feel, and touch and smell, and do"

it can get so easy to give up, it Also can be so easy to just stop. To not dream anymore, and to stop taking risks, to listen to what others tell you, to do what your told. And all of those things are OK. but I would rather do me own thing and I think you all would too. dreaming is an important part of life dont give that up one dream after the next!! dont ever ever ever ever give up., thats the worst thing you could do to yourself.

We owe it to this world, filled with people who didnt get the same chances we do, to give it everything we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry, your doing fine. Your happiness has been in front of you all along

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?