Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

I'm a Vagabond

This is just the begiining and it's only gonna keep getting better and stranger than ever before. Things are diffrent, they will be diffrent and are diffrent every time we see it. And who knows when it will all come together. With only 50 bucks to my name, a heart filled with unimaginable things.. and full spirit, I can tell you right out I have everything I need, and there isnt anything standing in my way. I have won, and we have won.

There's nothing any one can do or say to stop this, it keeps going it always has.

And so here I am, the wind blowing in my face, the sun ready to peer and ease from out of the clouds, with a basket full of depature I have ran down the hall and out of the building.

Here I come.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?