Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

I'm sick

Hey, Sorry for the lack of posts. i've been a little behind on a few things. Anyways, I've been pretty sick since yesturday.. it's one of those "colds" where you get your sinus so plugged up it causes pressure and you get a really really bad headache, it just basically hit last night and so this morning I called in sick from work.. you know I figure nobody else wants to get this evil thing, and they say "yeah ok get better soon" but I then get a call saying gotta come in because they cant find someone else. It's only a 4 hour shift though so it should go by fast.

I think today will consist of 4 things. And they goes as follows.
#1. Go to work
#2 go home
#3 hope in bed and read "the illution of life" written by the famous Animators Frank thomas and ollie Johnson
#4 sleep.

Tommaorw I might continue working on the next upcoming cartoon

Welp.. Im off

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?