Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

not a lot of sleep but...

Just a very very tiring week/3 months. With being sick, and grandma passing away, and family in hiatus and busy, it's been hard to get anything done; with animation, with drawing or anything. I can even say it's been hard to get motivated, there's just been alot on my mind, with the wedding to save for, and my mind off in space. In just a short period of time before i'll be 20, still stuggeling to move out of my parents house and make bacon for myself, and my fiance. Starting out in life so late is hard.. Especially because I still want to go to school, and I still wish to do something in animation. I dont even care what it is.

Animator working at BK=Hard
Going agenst all odd's = Priceless

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?