Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

Some news

Well, today is over and done with, got off work and was hoping to come home to spend a couple of days off with my wife. only to find, She's needed by her grandparents in Big bar, so she will be gone for two weeks in a half weeks. Not only that but she leaves tommarow at 7am. So I have NO idea what i'm gonna do, I mean I'm really glad she finnaly gets to see her grandparents and help them out, but then on the other hand, I'v never been away from her for more than a week. She's going to be missed more than I think anyone relizes. She's pretty upset. too, she wants to go, but then doesnt. i dotn blame her for wanting to get out of the town for a while to see the fmaily she rarley get's to see, I also dont blame her for wanting to stay :-)

I think it's gonna be ok, I mean there's plenty of people who end up having to leave for a short or long period of time, I suppose I just have to get use to it.

Anyways, I take i'll be doing alot of this for the next couple of weeks

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?