Saturday, July 22, 2006

 
The time in our life where they're must be a time to up and leave, might be hard or easy, but whose to say anything is anything, you know? Can you look into a mirror and still see your reflection, what is this always been I don't know. But what I do know is that this is what we are doing at the minute in time, and within my ability I was set forth a new way to keep trying to stay above the dark, and keep myself in the sky and stay, why? Because I can/ It's worth y time to try and make sure everyone in the world is as happy as I can make them? In my own way, I use my goals and dreams to make the world a better place, simply by loving what It is I love and having passion for striving then new eras of life open and things get better. It's like an open palm, take it or leave it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?