Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Good-Afternoon

Welp, It's a rainey Monday.

I dont think it's rained in quite some time here.. at least not to my know-ledge. Actually it may have rained, sometime in the middle of the night. like... a couple of weeks ago. Anyways, It's strange, I somewhat recall people complaining about "how much it rains in the bay area" The summers are really nice. Hardley any rain.

In a sense, I'm kind of glad Summer is over. I was kind of missing the rain, and the feeling of fall. You could just wake up early and go on a walk, freezing you ass off.. And yet you couldnt really find yourself wanting to go in, youre basically sucked in and the smell of the neiborhoods fireplaces is too good. You sorta get this feeling that Christmas is nearing.

Christmas is nearing la la la And we shall sing thee songs so la de da de da ring a ling a ding a ling a ling a ling!

Cory Ag

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?